Here are five things you need to know about Labour’s better plan for businesses:
1. Labour will cut business rates for more than 1.5 million small business properties and maintain the most competitive Corporation Tax rate in the G7.
2. We will set up a British Investment Bank so that businesses can get the finance they need to grow
3. Business needs certainty, and business needs Britain to be in Europe. Labour will keep the UK in a reformed EU
4. We'll tackle skills shortages by ensuring all young people study English and Maths to 18 and working with businesses to create thousands of new apprenticeships
5. We'll set up a National Infrastructure Commission to plan for Britain's long term infrastructure needs.
You can read the business manifesto in full here: A Better Plan for Business